Emily Marr joined The Turek Law Firm in June 2019 as an attorney specializing in Regulatory and Governmental Affairs. Emily performs extensive research and tracking of legislation to ensure that our clients are educated on current healthcare issues and development. Emily previously performed the same legal work in-house for Med-Data, Incorporated.
Further, Emily has historical experience in Employment Litigation, having litigated all types of employment claims in both state and federal court.
- Regulatory and Governmental Affairs
- Healthcare Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Juris Doctorate: University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Southern Methodist University
Law Firm Experience
- Associate Attorney, The Turek Law Firm, PC
- Associate Attorney, Leonard & Associates, PC
- Staff Attorney, Med-Data, Incorporated
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Junior League of The Woodlands